The standard returns process for faulty goods is as follows:
1. Customer checks the manual, troubleshooting page and consults a local service provider in their area.
2. Customer contacts us detailing clearly the order number, product name / item code, and nature of the problem and what they have tried to fix the issue.
3. Allira Fashion reviews the case with technicians and asks clarification questions if necessary.
4. Customer replies with further details if available.
5. Allira Fashion replies authorising the return, giving an RMA (return merchandise authorization).
6. Customer returns the goods by normal post using the instructions on the returns slip.
7. Allira Fashion receives the returned goods and technicians check the products.
8. Allira Fashion shares with customer the technicians’ findings. If the products are faulty the usual procedure is to initiate a repair immediately and confirm with the customer the address that the repaired goods will be sent back to.
9. The repaired goods are re-checked by Allira Fashion technicians. Most basic repairs are completed within four weeks.
10. If all is fixed the repaired goods are packaged securely sent out back to the customer. In order to facilitate customs clearance, we will normally use Australia Post Express if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
11. The repaired goods are received by the consignee like a normal order.